If you are searching for a soup that will warm your soul and is packed with delicious and nutritious ingredients, then you will want to try this Monochrome Green Soup. It is packed with gracious amounts of green vegetables for a smooth and savory soup sensation. This is perfect as a side dish to a decadent main dish, or serve it with your favorite bread for a light and healthy lunch.
- 3 leeks (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- 100 grams peas
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 chicken stock cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon gum powder (xanthan)
- In a dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute leeks and zucchini until tender.
- Add water to cover the vegetables and add the bouillon cube.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add soup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return soup to pan over low heat and add xantan gum.
- Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper.