Monochromatic Red SoupLolibox
If you want a flavorful and fun soup to share with loved ones after a long day outside in the cold, then try this recipe for Monochrome Red Soup, which combines hearty beetroot and leeks with sprouted quinoa and spices. This decadent dish is easy to make, doesn't take long, and is packed with nutrients. It is the perfect pairing for a hearty meat dish. Or if you want a lighter dinner, it also pairs well with a vegetable-packed salad.
- 350 grams beets
- 2 leeks
- 100 grams quinoa (tri-color sprouted)
- ground black pepper
- Espelette Dukkah pepper (dukkah)
- 1Clean and peel the beetroots.
- 2Wash and slice the leeks.
- 3Grate the beetroots and place in a saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil.
- 4Add the leeks and continue cooking.
- 5When the water starts boiling again, add the quinoa, and cook until tender and plump (f necessary, add more water).
- 6Adjust the seasoning.
- 7When ready to serve, sprinkle some dukkah espelette pepper over the soup.