Nothing like a Monkey Pizza Bread with Rosemary to brghten up your day. This Monkey Pizza Bread with Rosemary recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this Monkey Pizza Bread with Rosemary recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this Monkey Pizza Bread with Rosemary recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Monkey Pizza Bread with Rosemary recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- 20 grams bakers yeast
- 1 salt (level tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 300 milliliters water (tepid)
- 500 grams flour
- 70 grams ham (diced white, or bacon, blanched before)
- 150 grams grating cheese
- olive oil
- salt (Espelette pepper)
- 450 grams pizza sauce (tomato, for dipping)
- In the mixer bowl, put the yeast, salt, sugar, and half water.
- Mix with a fork.
- Add the flour and knead for 7/9 minutes to get a very soft dough.
- Cover with plastic film and let rise for 30 minutes until it doubles its size.
- On a floured work surface drop your dough and cut it into small balls of about 25 grams each.
- Flatten each ball, drop cubes of ham and a little bit of grated cheese in the center.
- Close these balls by forming amonieres.
- Grease a kouglof pan and drop a first row of balls. Brush them with olive oil, and sprinkle them with some rosemary.
- Sprinkle a little salt or spices or herbs between each row.
- Continue to fill the mold with the remaining dough balls.
- Let stand for 25 minutes while you preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Wait 5 minutes before turning out onto a rack. Serve warm with a sauce tomato pizza.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.