Mom’s Brunch EggsPork
- 2 cups ham (diced OR cooked, crumbled bacon or sausage)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 8 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 8 slices sourdough bread (or up to 12 depending on the size of the slices)
- 5 cups jack cheese (blend, shredded)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Butter one side of each slice of bread. Arrange half of the slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with half of the cheese, half of the ham and half of the egg mixture. Add a second layer of bread, cheese, ham and egg mixture. Sprinkle the paprika on top, cover and set aside in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Bake the casserole uncovered until the eggs are set, about 45 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Simple Egg SaladAmusing Foodie
Avocado Baked EggsLisa Eats
Cheesy Baked EggsThe Girl Who Ate Everything
Harissa Eggs in PurgatorySkinnytaste
Bacon and Cheese Egg McMuffin CupsPicky Palate
Krispy Easter EggsThe Pioneer Woman
Baked French EggsMelissa's Southern Style Kitchen
Southwestern Brunch EggsJust a Pinch
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch RingPillsbury
Breakfast or Brunch Egg Casserole With SausageThe Spruce
Not Your Mom's Egg CasseroleGirl versus Dough
Mom's Favorite Potato CasseroleMy Mother's Daughter
Healthy Chicken Enchilada CasseroleThe Seasoned Mom
Mom's Favorite Tuna Noodle CasseroleChicken of the sea
Italian Crescent CasseroleNot Your Mom Blog
Mom’s Pizza CasseroleJulie's Eats and Treats
Mexican Rice CasseroleBaking With Mom