- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1 1/2 cups milk (divided, i used 2%)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 pound velveeta cheese (cubed, 1/2 inch size)
- 8 ounces KRAFT Mild Cheddar Cheese (shredded, about 2 cups, divided)
- 8 ounces jack cheese (shredded kraft monterrey)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Christie 9 days ago
It was good and I would fix it again.
Nicole CloverPintar 11 days ago
My kids really enjoyed it and it was a quick and easy meal which made it even better
Ron 15 days ago
Turned out great, although I modified it a bit by adding a can of Rotel and a can of diced tomatoes (w/ garlic and oil) and reduced the amount of milk to compensate for the additional liquid from the tomatoes.
Harold Glaspy 18 days ago
It was easy and cheesy!!
Denise C. 20 Oct
My grandchildren really lived this Mac & cheese. The one year old finished before her three year old older brother. My husband and I lived it, too. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Doreen D. 10 Jul
It turned out really good. You need to update your portion for the pasta. 16 ounces of macaroni is 4 cups not 2.
Natasha Alleyne 1 Apr
Very delicious!! I used unsalted butter.
Hallock 1 Jan
Love it! New favourite. Never changed a thing
Sonja B. 24 Dec 2017
Loved everything about it!
Xavier Cabrera 24 Dec 2017
Super rich but could be creamier. I am going to use whole milk this time and that should fix it.
Kyrani R. 18 Nov 2016
Tried this recipe in my studio after work. My boyfriend and I loved it! I don't think the black pepper is necessary though.