- 21 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 24 ounces chicken (the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained or Solid White, Albacore Tuna in Water, drained)
- 4 cups medium egg noodles (cooked)
- 4 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
MJ 2 days ago
Amazing and easy on the labor & taste buds!
Lauren Plante Plante 17 Sep
One of my go-to recipes; however, needs a dash or two of salt.
Jennifer W. 21 Aug
one of our family favs!
Sonna 26 May
So good! Eyeballed everything but wouldn’t use as much milk. Also used wheat noodles and put more tomatoes in it!
Thomas Rowett 22 May
I made this dish. Portions are wrong. Use 16 oz of noodles. 4 cups is a joke. cook four cups and you will understand how wrong this is. I used 13 oz of frozen peas. Once you stir 1 cup of milk with 2 (10.75 oz) cans of soup and 2 (12 oz) cans of Tuna, you will see how 4 cups of noodles is not enough! (Common sense goes a long way with this receipe) These ingredients make a very good tasting casserole.
Big D. 5 Nov 2017
The dish came out great, this was the first tuna noodle casserole I made that didn’t call for one or two different kinds of cheese. The flavor was so fresh. I had seconds and my sister in law who only eats small portions came back for seconds. That’s a first for her . I’ve added this recipe to my Yummly dinner box and it will be served on a regular basis in my house
Lisa Herrmann 25 Feb 2017
Needs more noodles or less sauce for my taste, but you sure can't go wrong with tuna noodle casserole