- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1 3/4 cups ground hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup plain flour (sifted)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 13 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup snack chips (white choc)
- 6 large egg whites
- 12 caramel cubes
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup deep muffin pan.
- Make the cake: In a bowl, combine powdered sugar, ground hazelnuts, flour, and cocoa. Mix in butter and vanilla, stirring gently until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- In a clean bowl, lightly whisk egg-whites until frothy. Gently fold into batter.
- Fill muffin cups halfway. Add a caramel to each and cover with remaining batter. Bake 20-25 minutes, until cooked when tested.
- Allow to cool in pan 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack. Spoon warm ganache over cakes.
- Make the ganache frosting: In a small saucepan, bring cream almost to the boiling point. Remove from heat, add chocolate and set aside 5 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Healthy No Bake Snack BarsSuper Healthy Kids
Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Sugar CookiesGluten-Free on a Shoestring
Salted Caramel Chocolate CakeBaker by Nature
Candied NutsCake Whiz
Butterfinger Caramel Chocolate CakeMrs. Happy Homemaker
Chocolate Cake with Toffee and CaramelCreations by Kara
Raspberry Cheesecake CupcakesBBC
Blackcurrant and liquorice Swiss rollBBC
Salted Caramel Chocolate CakeDomestic Gothess
Chocolate Caramel CakeSpend with Pennies
Chocolate Ice creamAkila's Kitchen
Cocoa PretzelsEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack CakeFarberware
Slow Cooker Molten Chocolate and Caramel CakeFavorite Family Recipes
Gluten Free “Little Debbie” Cosmic Brownies—from Classic Snacks!Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
Chocolate Cake with Apples and Salted Caramel ButtercreamDessert First
Magic Custard CakeCreate Bake Make
Caramel Chocolate Poke CakeSpend with Pennies
Coconut Caramel Chocolate Upside Down CakeMind Over Batter
New York cheesecakeBBC
Cocoa Powder vs Dutch Processed Cocoa PowderCooking Clarified
Egg Custard TartsBBC
Double Chocolate Snickers Chunk CookiesPicky Palate
Double Chocolate Banana CakeSuper Healthy Kids