- 2 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound each)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 mango (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except Relish; seal bag and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in shallow roasting pan. Discard marinade. Roast pork in a 450 degrees F. oven for 20 to 27 minutes, until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven; let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve with Minted Mango Relish.