Country-style ribs are cut from the pork loin, and have more edible meat per portion than pork spareribs or back ribs. Serve with succotash (corn and lima beans) and red cabbage slaw.
- 4 pounds pork country ribs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup molasses (OR sorghum)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons worchestershire
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a large shallow baking dish. In medium bowl stir lemon juice into flour until smooth, stir in molasses, soy sauce, mustard, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; pour over ribs, turning to coat. Prepare a medium fire in kettle-style covered grill. Grill ribs over indirect heat for about 1–1 1/2 hours or until tender. Or roast in a 350 degrees F. oven, covered, for 1 hour; uncover and roast for another 30 minutes, until ribs are tender.