Serve with white rice, beans, plantains and Cuban bread.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix.
- In a large bowl, marinate the pork with the mojo mixture. Refrigerate for one hour (if marinated longer, more flavor is achieved).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Heat up a sauté pan and add olive oil. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides, approximately 5 minutes on each side. Place the pork on a baking sheet and put in oven until pork reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. (use a digital thermometer), about 10-15 minutes.
- 4 servings