- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup queso fresco
- 2 tablespoons mint (finely chopped)
- Combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
Shauna Mae 25 Aug 2018
This one is for the win. best flavor I've ever tasted. I did it a little differently... I used most of the green onion, most of the green pepper, 3 times as much mint. and chopped it up real well with juice from 1 lime, almost to a thick salsa texture. I prefer my pasta salad made a little more saucy and not thick. but it in mind when refrigerated over night before eating, it will marinate in itself and also thicken up some. so I'm happy with my added servings of the ingredients. this recipe won't disappoint!
Renee Kirkendoll 23 Mar 2018
best macaroni salad ever!
Bonnie N. 11 Feb 2017
Very tasty don't generally care for macaroni salads, this was a winner, even my picky mate loved it.