We are calling this recipe the Moistest Double Chocolate Bundt Cake. Wonder why? Because it is the Moistest Double Chocolate Bundt Cake there is!! Don't believe us? Try it for yourself. This Moist Double Chocolate Bundt Cake not only is full of fla…
or and savory sweetnes, it is the perfect dessert for a dinner party. Let us know your thoughts or rate it below. We are sure that it will be the Moistest Double Chocolate Bundt Cake you have ever tasted.
- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 130 grams vegetable oil
- 130 grams water
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup raisins (or chocolate chips, coated with flour, optional)
- rum (or Vin Santo)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (bittersweet, powdered)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar in the mixer bowl until light and foamy, add the oil, water, rum (or Vin Santo), flour, a pinch of salt, and the baking powder. Add the raisins or chocolate chips. The batter will be quite liquid.
- Butter a bundt pan and pour 3/4 of the batter inside. Add the two tablespoons of cocoa to the remaining batter, stir well, and add to the bundt pan on top of the plain batter. Use a knife to make concentric circles in the batter to obtain a marble effect.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
|Calories840Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.