There are millions of cake recipes out there to choose from, so how do you pick one? This Moist Yogurt Cake is decadent and easy to make. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a decadent sweet treat this week and want something that everyone can enjoy, then try this tasty treat. Feel free to frost and decorate this dreamy and creamy cake any way you wish. Enjoy!
- 150 milliliters fat free chocolate yogurt (or flavor of choice)
- 225 grams sugar
- 450 grams flour
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding (sugar free)
- 110 milliliters vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, and flour.
- Mix in the instant pudding and the oil.
- Add the eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Mix everything together until smooth and blended.
- Lightly grease a cake pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.