Moist Yogurt CakeLOLIBOX
There are millions of cake recipes out there to choose from, so how do you pick one? This Moist Yogurt Cake is decadent and easy to make. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a decadent sweet treat this week and want something that everyone can enjoy, then try this tasty treat. Feel free to frost and decorate this dreamy and creamy cake any way you wish. Enjoy!
- 150 mL fat free chocolate yogurt (or flavor of choice)
- 225 grams sugar
- 450 grams flour
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (sugar free)
- 110 mL vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, and flour.
- Mix in the instant pudding and the oil.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes