- 500 milliliters water
- dashi stock (instant)
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 300 grams salmon (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 tablespoons potato starch
- 3 centimeters ginger (grated)
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1 carrot (peeled, sliced)
- 1/2 leek (cut into sections)
- 6 mushrooms (dried monkey head)
- mushrooms (bunch of dried Japanese)
- 400 grams radish (Dikon, peeled and grated)
- bean curd (ribbon shaped dried, handful)
- yuzu (peel, sliced)
- udon noodles
- spring onion (sliced)
- 1. Clean salmon, remove fish bones, sprinkle with ginger juice and marinate 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain salmon, sprinkle with potato starch.
- 3. Heat oil, deep-fry dried beancurd first and then salmon.