Mixed Grill Of Turkey Paillards And VegetablesWISH-BONE
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion (large)
- 1 sweet potatoes or yams
- Lightly cut one side of each turkey breast in diamond pattern with knife. For marinade, blend 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing with wine; pour over turkey breasts. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours.
- Slice onion, root end down (leaving the root on) into 3/8-inch slices. Slice potato lengthwise into 3/8-inch slices, then halve slices lengthwise. Slice peppers lengthwise into quarters, then slice diagonally into eighths.
- Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil turkey and vegetables, turning once and brushing occasionally with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until turkey and vegetables are tender. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro.