Cookies are a creative confection that can captivate a crowd. These sweet and savory Pumpkin, Sesame, Sunflower and Flax Cookies are decadent and delicious. If you have a party, celebration or special occasion coming up and you want to bring the best cookies, then try this recipe. It is packed with powerful and hearty ingredients. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 210 grams flour
- 1/2 salt
- 100 grams softened butter
- 30 grams pumpkin seeds
- 20 grams white sesame seeds
- 20 grams black sesame seeds
- 20 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams flaxseeds
- 75 milliliters water
- In a bowl, add the flour and salt. Dice the butter.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the butter and the seeds.
- Knead to coarse crumbs.
- Add water and knead the dough quickly to form a firm ball.
- On a floured surface, smash the dough with the palm of your hand to flatten it.
- Form a ball and repeat.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the dough from the refrigerator and warm to room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 410F.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and cut out the chosen shapes with a cookie cutter
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.