- 1/2 pound smoked bacon (Hatfield Thick-Cut Hardwood)
- 3 pounds boneless ham (Hatfield Classic)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese (yellow, shredded, approximately 3 cups)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup scallions (minced small, tops and bottoms, 3-4 scallions)
- hot sauce (Dash of your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 18 slider rolls (soft pull-apart)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
|Calories460Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Denise Roddy 25 Dec 2018
Easy to make ahead one or two days. Perfect for brunch or dinner.
Lauren Berlin 31 Oct 2018
Too much mayo for my tastes.
Alex M. 23 Sep 2018
Can easily adapt to your liking. Made it ina toaster oven, took a bit longer but turned out well.
Jannine 10 Sep 2018
Tasty! I put them in a 375 degree oven, covered for 30 minutes and they were warm through. I didn't remove the foil because when I checked them at 15 minutes, the top bun was getting hard. this way they were perfect.
Kate 8 Sep 2018
Made as is and turned out great. Crowd pleaser
Lewi Stremcha 25 Dec 2017
I used green onions as we couldn't find scallions, also left out the hot sauce as we don't like spicy but they were still delicious and a big hit at our family christmas.