- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces diced green chiles (undrained)
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (divided)
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, chiles, Seasoning Mix and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Stir in ham.
- Spread in 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.