- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Place all ingredients in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag, mix well. Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade. Pat pork dry with paper toweling; place cubes in a single layer, not touching, in a shallow baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes, until pork is just tender and lightly browned. Remove to serving platter or chafing dish and serve hot.