Mini Whoppie Pies with Rose ConfitLolibox
Whoopie pies are a traditional and nostalgic sweet treat that brings back memories of childhood and grandma's house. This recipe for Mini Whoopies with Rose Confit is delicious and packed with palate pleasing flavors. The dish even calls for candied rose petals. If you want to woo your friends with a delectable way to bring back a nostalgic favorite, then surprise them with this sweet treat. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 100 grams softened butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- milk (10 cl.)
- 1 jar rose petals (candied)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Whisk the softened butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- 3Add the egg and mix.
- 4Mix together the flour, yeast, and vanilla powder.
- 5Add the flour mixture to the butter, alternating with the milk.
- 6Transfer the batter into a pastry bag.
- 7Portion small rounds of the dough onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 8 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Spread the candied rose petal on the inside of one cookie and press together with another cookie.