Whoopie pies are a traditional and nostalgic sweet treat that brings back memories of childhood and grandma's house. This recipe for Mini Whoopies with Rose Confit is delicious and packed with palate pleasing flavors. The dish even calls for candied rose petals. If you want to woo your friends with a delectable way to bring back a nostalgic favorite, then surprise them with this sweet treat. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 100 grams softened butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- milk (10 cl.)
- 1 jar rose petals (candied)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk the softened butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Mix together the flour, yeast, and vanilla powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter, alternating with the milk.
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag.
- Portion small rounds of the dough onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread the candied rose petal on the inside of one cookie and press together with another cookie.