Mini Tuna and Pepper CakesKooking
The wonderful part about Mini Tuna and Pepper Cakes is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Mini Tuna and Pepper Cakes is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 slice sandwich bread
- 100 milliliters evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans tuna (in water)
- 150 grams piquillo peppers
- extra-virgin olive oil
- mayonnaise (to serve)
- 1Soak bread in evaporated milk.
- 2Whisk eggs well until foamy.
- 3Puree tuna, pepper and bread.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Stir tuna mixture into egg mixture.
- 6Grease molds lightly with oil and pour in tuna mixture.
- 7Bake in a water bath in preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 10 minutes or until set.
- 8Tip: cooking time may vary according to the oven.
- 9Let cool before removing from mold. Serve cold with mayonnaise.