- 1/2 puff pastry
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Roll out dough at room temperature.
- Use a glass to cut out 3 circles.
- Pastry circles must be big enough to cover the wells of individual stainless steel muffin pans.
- Cut parchment paper in circles the size of the wells.
- Place parchment paper in wells and press pastry circles into well.
- Use a fork to prick the dough.
- Beat 1 egg white until stiff and continue beating while adding sugar.
- Puree three strawberries in a food processor.
- Mix strawberries, vanilla extract and egg mixture.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with strawberries.