Mini Red Velvet Bundt CakeReceitas Da Felicidade!
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cake recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cake recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cake recipe as much as we do!
- 300 grams self rising flour
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 250 grams sugar
- 300 milliliters oil (or liquid butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon red dye
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 milliliters buttermilk (or 2 tablespoons lemon juice for 240 ml.. milk, let it sit for a few minutes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 150 grams strawberries
- 1 greek yogurt
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease baking trays with butter (if you don't have mini Bundts pans, use a large baking tray).
- 3Sift flour, salt, and cocoa in a bowl.
- 4In another bowl, whip the sugar with the oil until well blended. Add the eggs one at a time, and continue beating.
- 5Add the red food coloring and the vanilla, and beat again.
- 6Add half the flour mixture, continue mixing.
- 7Add buttermilk, keep mixing.
- 8Add the remaining half of the flour.
- 9Beat only until the mixture is well blended.
- 10In a small bowl, mix vinegar with baking soda, add to the dough, and beat for a few seconds.
- 11Pour the mixture into pans or tray.
- 12Bake for about 40 minutes (or do the toothpick test).
PER SERVING *
|Calories1280Calories from Fat710|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat710|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.