Mini Raspberry LinzertortesOn dine chez Nanou
If you are looking for a fun and flavorful recipe to bring your next holiday party or special occasion, then try this recipe for Mini Raspberry Linzertortes. The aromatic spices are divine and make these sweet and salty treats delicious. Since there are only four servings, you might want to double the recipe to share with friends or family. Top them with powdered sugar for extra sweetness and beauty. Enjoy!
- 300 grams white flour
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 50 grams ground hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ground cloves
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams butter (cold)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 egg yolks (for gilding)
- powdered sugar
- 1In a bowl, pour the flour, powders, sugars, spices, and a pinch of salt. Mix,.
- 2Add the egg yolks, and the butter cut in pieces.
- 3Mix with your hands to incorporate the butter, and to get a smooth dough.
- 4Make a ball of dough, flatten it, wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 6Remove dough from refrigerator, and wait for 10 minutes before working it, so it warms a bit.
- 7The dough is very very brittle, so I suggest you to cut it in half, and only work one half at a time.
- 8Lightly flour your work surface, and roll out the dough.
- 9Cut out a few circles, and line the molds with the pastry.
- 10To get the height pictured, mini muffin tart pans were used.
- 11In each tart, add a 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam.
- 12Cut out the dough toppings with cookie cutters, and place on the tarts.
- 13In a small bowl, mix 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of water, brush this mixture on the tarts to gild.
- 14Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on size.
- 15Once they are cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 16They can be stored for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1080Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.