- 512 grams chocolate brownie cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 large egg (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 350°F and place Oven Rack in position E.
- Coat four 6-ounce ramekins with non-stick spray. Press 1 cookie onto bottom of each ramekin.
- Add cream cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons sugar,yogurt,flour and vanilla to work bowl of small food processor. Pulse until smooth.Divide filling mixture among ramekins.
- Place ramekins in Broiler Pan. Fill pan with 3 cups hot water to create a water bath.Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add raspberries and 3 tablespoons sugar to clean work bowl of food processor. Pulse until completely smooth.
- Remove cakes from oven.Top each with 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture. Bake 10 minutes.