Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In your KitchenAid® Mini Mixer using the Paddle Accessory, combine flour, sea salt, butter, egg yolk until butter and flour form pea sized balls. Slowly add ice water to mixture until a dough begins to form. Once all ingredients are incorporated into the dough ball, remove from mixer and knead on a well floured surface. Using your hands, form a disk shape with the dough, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least one hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once chilled, roll the dough to your desired crust thickness. Using a circular cookie cutter or drinking glass, cut large circles out of the dough and shape each crust circle into the wells of a cupcake pan. Using a fork, gently poke several holes in the bottom of each crust. Place the cupcake pan into the freezer to chill the dough for 20 minutes then bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Using your KitchenAid® Mini Mixer fitted with the Rotor Slicer/Shredder Attachment, shred the cheddar cheese. In the mixer bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, cheese, salt and pepper, cayenne, and nutmeg using the Whisk accessory. Once all of the ingredients have been incorporated, pour the mixture into the cooled individual quiche crusts.
- Top each quiche with chopped spinach, halved grape tomatoes, and crumbled cooked bacon. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, until the filling has set, rotating twice during baking. Let cool before serving.
|Calories870Calories from Fat540|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat540|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.