Mini Pumpkin Carrot Cupcakes with Hazelnut Cream Cheese FrostingKooking
The wonderful part about Mini Pumpkin and Carrot Cupcakes with Hazelnut and Cheese Frosting is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Mini Pumpkin and Carrot Cupcakes with Hazelnut and Cheese Frosting is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 70 grams cooked pumpkin
- 100 grams carrots (cooked)
- 250 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 packet yeast
- 150 grams sugar
- 50 milliliters oil (light)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 150 grams cream cheese (cold)
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams butter (cold)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut paste
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2For cupcakes, beat eggs with sugar until foamy.
- 3Mix in all other ingredients and pour the batter into cupcake liners, filling slightly more than half.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- 5Let stand in the pan for five minutes.
- 6Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
- 7For the frosting, beat cubed butter with sugar until mixed well.
- 8Fold in cream cheese and hazelnut paste and mix until frosting is smooth and creamy.
- 9Place frosting in a piping bag and decorate cooled cupcakes.