The wonderful part about Mini Pumpkin and Carrot Cupcakes with Hazelnut and Cheese Frosting is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Mini Pumpkin and Carrot Cupcakes with Hazelnut and Cheese Frosting is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 70 grams cooked pumpkin
- 100 grams carrot (cooked)
- 250 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 packet yeast
- 150 grams sugar
- 50 milliliters oil (light)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 150 grams cream cheese (cold)
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams butter (cold)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut paste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- For cupcakes, beat eggs with sugar until foamy.
- Mix in all other ingredients and pour the batter into cupcake liners, filling slightly more than half.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Let stand in the pan for five minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
- For the frosting, beat cubed butter with sugar until mixed well.
- Fold in cream cheese and hazelnut paste and mix until frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Place frosting in a piping bag and decorate cooled cupcakes.