These individual meat loaves make a great weeknight meal. Serve with baked potatoes and green beans
- 1 pound ground pork
- 14 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (salt-free blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (optional)
- In large mixing bowl combine ground pork, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, seasoning and salt.
- Shape mixture into 4 oval-shaped loaves (about 6 inches in length) and place on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top each loaf with some of the remaining pasta sauce, remainder of the cheese and fresh tomato slices.
- Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through to a final internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Garnish with basil leaves if desired and serve with any remaining sauce.