Mini Peach CupcakesKitchenAid
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 48 grams eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup peaches (canned, drained, diced)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (caramelized, *, divided)
- 1 peaches (fresh, thinly sliced)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 24-cavity mini muffin pan with nonstick pan spray.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- 3Add sugar and butter to bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and beat until fluffy and pale yellow. Stop and scrape bowl. Continuing on Speed 4, beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stop and scrape bowl.
- 4Add half the flour mixture to butter mixture. Turn to Speed 2 and mix until almost combined. Continuing on Speed 2, mix in buttermilk and diced peaches until almost combined. Add remaining flour mixture and stir until incorporated.
- 5Portion batter into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes and cool completely on wire rack. Garnish each cupcake with 1 teaspoon condensed milk and one peach slice.