- 12 squares wonton wrappers
- 15 ounces refried beans (heated)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 avocado (peeled, pitted and chopped)
- cilantro leaves (to serve)
- lime wedges (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place two 6-cup muffin pans, upside down, on work surface. Spray with no stick cooking spray. Press a wonton square around each cup. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 5-7 mins or until crisp. Cool on the pans on a wire rack.
- Divide refried beans among the cups. Top with sour cream and avocado. Serve with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.