Mini Mushroom and Cuttlefish Skewer with Spicy SauceKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Mini Mushroom and Cuttlefish Skewer with Spicy Sauce combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Mini Mushroom and Cuttlefish Skewer with Spicy Sauce ecipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1 cuttlefish (medium)
- 250 grams mushrooms (small)
- tomato sauce (thick and homemade, if possible)
- chile pepper (some)
- 1 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1Fry the chopped cuttlefish and whole mushrooms separately.
- 2Grind the chile peppers with garlic and tomato sauce.
- 3Tip: Adjust number of chile peppers in accordance to desired spice level.
- 4This recipe uses 10 chile peppers and 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce, and is very spicy.
- 5Thread cuttlefish and mushrooms on skewer in an alternating patter.
- 6Serve with spicy tomato sauce.