Mini Mormandy CasseroleLolibox
Personalize your next Sunday brunch with these mini apple and caramel casseroles. Sweet and tangy flavors are mellowed by the savory smooth condensed milk. While the scrambled eggs provide the light and fluffy texture, the apples add a pleasant sour crunch that plays well off the chewy, sweet caramel center. They are elegant, light, and smell of baked caramel cinnamon apples. Before serving, sprinkle on light brown sugar to crystallize the tops. Keep the casseroles in the baking dishes for a whimsical display.
- 3 apples
- 6 caramels (fudge)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Peel and cut apples into pieces and arrange with the halved caramels in each buttered casserole.
- 3Whisk eggs, flour, and condensed milk together until smooth.
- 4Pour into the casserole.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes.
- 6After 30 minutes, sprinkle with brown sugar and finish cooking.
- 7Serve warm.