Mini Madeleines with SausagesChloé Delice
This recipe for Mini Madeleines with Sausages is perfect for a holiday party appetizer, or a fun and festive breakfast with the family. This recipe combines palate pleasing madeleines with savory and hearty sausage for a hand-held treat. Be sure to add these ingredients to the next shopping list so you can make these for your friends and family and serve them at the next gathering. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams flour
- 6 grams baking powder
- 50 grams butter
- 40 grams sausages (diced)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- 3Add the flour and baking powder, mix well.
- 4Melt the butter in the microwave and stir it in the preparation.
- 5Cut the sausage into small cubes.
- 6Add the chopped sausage, milk, salt and pepper.
- 7Stir well and pour the mixture into mini madeleines molds . Fill to the brim.
- 8Bake it for about 15 minutes in the oven.