- 1 leg of lamb (small)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves (fresh, plus extra sprigs to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 2 potatoes (peeled, quartered, par-boiled)
- 3 1/2 ounces winter squash (seeded, skin-on, chopped)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 zucchini (thickly sliced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- mint sauce (to serve, optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place lamb on a rack inside of a roasting pan or large baking dish. Combine rosemary, olive oil, honey, mustard and garlic then rub over lamb. Chill for 20 mins to marinate.
- Roast lamb for 10 mins. Add potatoes, squash and onion. Roast for 20 mins. Add sliced zucchini and tomatoes and roast for 10-15 mins, until lamb is cooked to your liking. Let lamb rest, covered, for 5 mins.
- Serve sliced with vegetables and mint sauce on the side, if desired.
Karyn Y. 9 Mar 2016
Oh. My. God. Delicious! I didn't have fresh rosemary so I used dried and mashed it a bit with a citrus tool. I also felt it needed about 3 times the olive oil, twice the mustard. I warmed the marinade ingredients so they'd blend with each other better (the honey was the one that really needed some heat so it would mix easily).