Single-serving pies of chicken and veggies are topped with refrigerated crescent dinner-roll crusts in this scrumptious and easily prepared home-baked entrée.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup cooked chicken (cubed, 1/2 inch, or turkey)
- 1 cup diced potatoes (refrigerated cooked, with onions, from 20-oz bag)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Gina P. 2 months ago
quick, easy and tasty meal.
Stevens 4 months ago
I made a double batch and it came out perfect. do delicious.
Chantel a year ago
Will make it again, was very good
Dee T a year ago
Was really good! Easily tweeked with plenty of veggie options. Try it with crust on the bottom and top!
Colleen M. 2 years ago
Quick and easy and flavorful. I parboiled some small purple and white potatoes I had lying around and used tarragon since I had no time
Patti K. 3 years ago
Yummy! Quick and easy! Good meal with lots of food groups. Great way to eat veggies and the final result looks appetizing!