Mini Chicken Sliders with Pepper MarmaladeKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Mini Chicken Burgers with Pepper Marmalade is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 onions (small)
- 1/2 lime
- bread crumbs
- pepper jelly (candied)
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- onions (caramelized, optional)
- 1Chop the onion in the blender.
- 2Add the sliced chicken breast and grind.
- 3Tip: you can also ask the butcher grind chicken.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add the juice of half a lime and some bread crumbs and mix.
- 6Scoop chicken mixture and shape into walnut-sized balls, then flatten slightly into the shape of patties.
- 7Fry in a little hot oil.
- 8To serve, place a small amount of caramelized onion on the bottom of each plate, put burgers on top, pierce twice with a toothpick and then top with pepper jelly