- 2 pita pockets (mini, cut in half)
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons buffalo sauce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves (small)
- 12 slices red onion
- 12 slices grilled chicken
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 4-Slice Automatic Toaster to setting 3 and place pita halves in to toast.
- Remove from toaster. In each pita place the following: 1 teaspoon blue cheese, 1 teaspoon buffalo sauce, 1 slice tomato, 1 lettuce leaf, 3 slices red onion, and 3 slices grilled chicken. Serve immediately.
- Tip: As an alternative to mini pita pockets, toast 2 sourdough English muffins and divide the sandwich fixings between them.