- lemon glaze
- 2 cups baking mix (all-purpose, such as Bisquick®)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups sugar (confectioners’)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Lemon Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. For the Donuts, spray mini donut pan with no stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan, using 1 tablespoon batter for each donut.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, for the Lemon Glaze, mix all ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Remove donuts from pan. Immediately coat in glaze. Place donuts on wire rack set over a baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.