Delicious food is what brings people together. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. These sayings are true, and these mini Almond Panettones are just perfect for any occasion. They take 65 minutes to prepare and are divine. If you are lo…
king for a recipe to make for a special occasion, then try this one. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these sweet treats as much as we do.
- 500 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces dry active yeast (instant)
- 300 milliliters milk
- 1 teaspoon bitter almond extract
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 50 grams butter
- 75 grams slivered almonds
- 1 medium egg
- In a stand mixer, add the ingredients in this order: flour, nutmeg, sugar, salt, yeast, milk, almond extract, lemon zest, butter, and egg. Using the hook attachment, beat until the dough comes away from the sides and is smooth, elastic, and no longer sticky.
- Add the almonds and let the machine run a little longer to incorporate them into the dough.
- Grease 10 muffin tins.
- Pour the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and flatten it out.
- Then make a ball with it again.
- Cut the dough ball into 10 pieces about 80 to 100 grams each.
- Roll each section into a ball and place each ball into a muffin tin seam-side down.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the muffin tins on top of the oven so they are heated up for 30 minutes. Then bake them for 15 minutes until golden. If you are making just 1 panettone, you will need to increase baking time by another 10 to 15 minutes.
|Calories420Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.