Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Minced Pork Tapa combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hear…
y taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Minced Pork Tapa recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 250 grams pork (lean, minced)
- 250 grams streaky bacon (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- smoked sweet Spanish paprika (ground)
- 1 large potato
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- For the marinade, mix pork, bacon and finely crushed garlic.
- Season generously with paprika until meat turns very red.
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and oregano.