Mimolette Cheese FinancierLolibox
Cheese makes everything taste better. The creamy and dreamy flavors of this Mimolette Cheese Financier are so rich a decadent, your taste buds will be sent to sensation heaven with just one bite. This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or family dinner. You might want to make extra, because everyone will want seconds. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 100 grams butter
- 4 egg whites
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 80 grams flour
- 50 grams almond meal
- 120 grams mimolette cheese (grated)
- 1In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter. Cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 400F
- 3In a bowl, whisk the egg whites, salt, and pepper with a fork.
- 4Add the cooled melted butter.
- 5Whisk again, then gradually mix in the flour.
- 6Mix in the almond meal.
- 7Gently mix in the cheese.
- 8Place the batter in the molds.
- 9Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degrees , then 2 minutes on broil.