Cheese makes everything taste better. The creamy and dreamy flavors of this Mimolette Cheese Financier are so rich a decadent, your taste buds will be sent to sensation heaven with just one bite. This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or family dinner. You might want to make extra, because everyone will want seconds. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 100 grams butter
- 4 egg whites
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 80 grams flour
- 50 grams almond meal
- 120 grams mimolette cheese (grated)
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites, salt, and pepper with a fork.
- Add the cooled melted butter.
- Whisk again, then gradually mix in the flour.
- Mix in the almond meal.
- Gently mix in the cheese.
- Place the batter in the molds.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degrees , then 2 minutes on broil.