Milk and Orange CheesecakeAs receitas lá de casa
If you think cheesecake has to be a major ordeal, think again -- and then try this easy recipe. Eggs, sugar, margarine (or butter), flour, milk, and orange zest and juice are the simple makings of what could become your new go-to dessert, which takes just a few minutes to stir together and only 40 minutes to bake. Sure, it needs to be chilled, but it's worth the short wait.
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams sugar
- 50 grams margarine
- 130 grams flour
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1 orange (juice and zest)
- margarine (for greasing)
- cinnamon (for dusting)
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- 1Grease an oven-safe mold with margarine (I used a pie tin).
- 2Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 3Beat all the ingredients together, pour in the greased cake pan.
- 4Bake for about 40 minutes.
- 5When cold, unmold, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.