Milk Jam Whoppie PiesLolibox
If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Milk Jam Whoopie Pies recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 100 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 200 grams flour
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- milk jam
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Melt the butter.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- 4Add the melted butter and mix well.
- 5Sift the flour and yeast. Mix with the previous mixture.
- 6Place the dough in a pastry bag.
- 7Place small mounds of dough on a silicone sheet or a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- 8Decorate to taste.
- 9Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 10Let cool.
- 11Spread milk jam on 1 cookie and cover with another.