Bite into the softest butter cookie, filled with a chewy, melted Milk Dud, and sprinkled with sugar. After forming a moist, sticky cookie dough, gently roll each cookie. Making a hollow well with your finger, drop a Milk Dud in the center then roll the dough around the dud until it is completely covered. Once in the over, the Milk Dud will melt into the soft dough, keeping it moist and creating a chocolate and nutty center.
- 150 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams flour
- 1 box Milk Duds Candy
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With an electric mixer, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract on medium speed.
- In bowl, beat the egg. Add the beaten egg to the above mixture.
- Gradually, add the flour while continuing to mix.
- Using a teaspoon, take some dough, roll it in your hand, make a crater in the middle, drop some milk duds in the hole, cover with some more dough, and reseal.
- Roll the ball in sugar and place on a silicone mat or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool the cookies for 5 minutes before serving or storing.