Sometimes you have a craving for ice cream, but you can't find the right kind to satisfy the sweet tooth. This recipe for Tagada Strawberry Ice Cream is a flavorful and hearty dish that is perfect for a late night snack while you are watching your favorite shows. Make sure you plan ahead so you can allow the ice crema to harden for at least three to four hours. Enjoy!
- 5 egg whites
- 125 grams flour
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1/2 packet yeast
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 60 grams butter
- peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 320F
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and the chocolate together in a double boiler.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Mix well.
- Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Grease a cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Wait until the cake has cooled before unmolding.
- Slice the cake in half horizontally. Spread the peanut butter on the cut side of the cake, then top with the other piece of cake.