Milk Chocolate Tablet CakeLOLIBOX
Cake is a creative way to surprise your loved ones with a homemade, delicious dessert. If you want to make a mouthwatering and moist cake that will tantalize the taste buds, then give this recipe for Milk Chocolate Tablet Cake a try. It is filled with rich ingredients like praline mix and milk chocolate. The flavors blend well and your mouth will thank you for the rich and wonderful flavors. This quick and easy recipe is perfect when you want to make a cake, but don't have much time. Make sure to have these ingredients on hand so you can whip up this decadent cake any day of the week.
- 100 grams milk chocolate (classic)
- 80 grams butter
- 50 grams wheat flour (white)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams praline
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and flour a square baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter together. Let cool.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes