- 100 grams margarine
- 1 granulated yeast (sachet of)
- 250 milliliters milk (at room temperature)
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- salt (to taste)
- 500 grams plain flour
- 1 egg (+ 1 tablespoon milk for brushing)
- 1 teaspoon coffee (vanilla extract, optional)
- Mix well with margarine baking powder, milk, beaten egg, salt and sugar.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, mix in the flour and stir with your hands until the dough feels smooth to touch.
- Pour the mixture on a floured surface and divide into small portions.
- Give each portion your desired format and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Do not place the rolls too close to each other, because when baking the dough's size doubles!
- Let it rise in a warm place for one hour.
- Then brush the rolls with beaten egg with milk.
- Bake in hot oven (400 ° F) for 25 minutes.