- 100 grams margarine (at room temperature)
- 1 active dry yeast (sachet of)
- 250 milliliters milk (at room temperature)
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- salt (to taste)
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 1 handful grapes (sultana)
- 1 eggs (+ 1 tablespoon of milk for brushing)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix well the margarine with the baking powder, the milk, the beaten egg, the salt and the sugar.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, involve the flour and stir with your hands until the dough is with a soft touch.
- Pour the dough on a floured surface and divide into smaller balls.
- Make rolls out of each ball and put some sultana grapes on top of them.
- Fold in half and stretch again until they roll.
- Braid three rolls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Do not put too close braids because the dough, while baking, doubles in size!
- Let braid in a warm place for one hour.
- One our later, brush the braids with the beaten egg with milk and garnish with some sultana grapes.
- Bake in hot oven (400 ° F) for 25 minutes.
Sultana BreadFreshly Baked
Sultana and Fig RollA Spoonful of Sugar
Coconut-Curry Carrot SaladHellmann's
Apple & Sultana Porridgeweightloss.com.au
Spiced Sultana Spelt SconesShipton Mill
Grape GuacamoleNibbles and Feasts
Coconut Milk Breakfast QuinoaHow Sweet It Is
Turmeric MilkNutrition Stripped
Grape Focaccia with RosemarySmitten Kitchen
Golden MilkMarisa Moore Nutrition
Light & Tangy Chicken SaladHellmann's
Sweet Pea Autumn CasseroleHellmann's
Sultana SconesMy Favourite Pastime
Milk RollsTechnicolor Kitchen
Milk DreamsFood From Portugal
Golden MilkDaily Health Post
Nut and Sultana Refrigerator BarsSearching for Spice