- 100 grams margarine (at room temperature)
- 1 granulated yeast (sachet of)
- 250 milliliters milk (at room temperature)
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- salt (to taste)
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 1 handful grapes (sultana)
- 1 egg (+ 1 tablespoon of milk for brushing)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix well the margarine with the baking powder, the milk, the beaten egg, the salt and the sugar.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, involve the flour and stir with your hands until the dough is with a soft touch.
- Pour the dough on a floured surface and divide into smaller balls.