- 2 turkey (breasts, in chunks)
- 150 grams natural yogurt
- 4 small tomatoes (diced)
- 1 yellow peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 purple onion (a small, chopped)
- 1/2 lemon
- coriander (Handful of chopped)
- ginger (Some grated)
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- basmati rice (to serve)
- 1) Fry the onion and ginger for a couple of minutes, followed by the turkey.
- 2) Once it's browned, toss the spices and tomato puree together and add to the pan. Mix well into the turkey.
- 3) Add the tomatoes, lemon and yoghurt with a bit a water. Stir well and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4) Mix in the pepper, cover the pan and leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 5) Stir in some fresh coriander and serve atop steamed basmati rice.