From the Long Ranch farm in California, this dish makes a satisfying meal any night of the week. Serve with a simple green salad and garlic breadsticks.
- 1 pound italian pork sausage
- 10 ounces rigatoni (OR rotini, 4 cups)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrots (chopped)
- 16 ounces vegetables (frozen stir-fry)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded, OR mozzarella cheese, 4-6 ounces)
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, cook sausage in extra-large skillet until brown, breaking up with wooden spoon; drain. Add celery and carrot; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until celery and carrot are tender. Stir frozen vegetables into mixture in skillet. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Stir in cooked rigatoni; cover and heat through. Stir cheese into mixture in skillet.